■ Reasons for the indicator to come on
Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low.
■ What to do as soon as the indicator comes on
1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place.
2. If necessary, turn the hazard warning lights on.
■ What to do after parking the vehicle
1. Stop the engine and let it sit for about one minute.
2. Open the hood and check the oil level.
► Add oil as necessary.
3. Start the engine and check the low oil pressure indicator.
► The light goes out: Start driving again.
► The light does not go out within 10 seconds: Stop the engine and contact a dealer for repairs immediately.
Running the engine with low oil pressure can cause serious mechanical damage almost immediately.
If you remove a floor mat, make sure to re-anchor it when you put it back in your vehicle. A non-Honda floor mat may not fit your vehicle properly. This could prevent the proper operation of th ...
EPS Motor Removal and Installation
NOTE: Do not allow dust, dirt, or other foreign materials to enter the steering gearbox. Removal Remove the steering gearbox. Remove the EPS motor 3P connector (A) and the EPS ...