■ Reasons for the indicator to come on
Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low.
■ What to do as soon as the indicator comes on
1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place.
2. If necessary, turn the hazard warning lights on.
■ What to do after parking the vehicle
1. Stop the engine and let it sit for about one minute.
2. Open the hood and check the oil level.
► Add oil as necessary.
3. Start the engine and check the low oil pressure indicator.
► The light goes out: Start driving again.
► The light does not go out within 10 seconds: Stop the engine and contact a dealer for repairs immediately.
Running the engine with low oil pressure can cause serious mechanical damage almost immediately.
HandsFreeLink System Description
HandsFreeLink Control Unit Connector for Inputs and Outputs ...
Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly (A/T)
Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the check balls. ...
Alternator Disassembly (Page -3)
Install a new front bearing in the drive-end housing with a hammer, the driver handle, 15 x 135L (A), and the bearing driver attachment, 42 x 47 mm (B). @fo ...