■ Reasons for the indicator to come on
Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low.
■ What to do as soon as the indicator comes on
1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place.
2. If necessary, turn the hazard warning lights on.
■ What to do after parking the vehicle
1. Stop the engine and let it sit for about one minute.
2. Open the hood and check the oil level.
► Add oil as necessary.
3. Start the engine and check the low oil pressure indicator.
► The light goes out: Start driving again.
► The light does not go out within 10 seconds: Stop the engine and contact a dealer for repairs immediately.
Running the engine with low oil pressure can cause serious mechanical damage almost immediately.
Manual transmission models Shifting
■Shift Lever Operation+ Fully depress the clutch pedal to operate the shift lever and change gears, then slowly release the pedal. Depress the clutch pedal, and pause for a few seconds be ...
Searching for Music
AUDIO button (in iPod® mode) Search for music using the iPod® menu. 1. Select the menu tab. 2. Select a search category (e.g., Album). 3. Select an item. ► The selection begins ...
Audio Control Display
Press the AUDIO button to display the audio system on the navigation screen. ...