■ Reasons for the indicator to come on
Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low.
■ What to do as soon as the indicator comes on
1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place.
2. If necessary, turn the hazard warning lights on.
■ What to do after parking the vehicle
1. Stop the engine and let it sit for about one minute.
2. Open the hood and check the oil level.
► Add oil as necessary.
3. Start the engine and check the low oil pressure indicator.
► The light goes out: Start driving again.
► The light does not go out within 10 seconds: Stop the engine and contact a dealer for repairs immediately.
Running the engine with low oil pressure can cause serious mechanical damage almost immediately.
Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
Removal Remove these items: Mirror holder Power mirror Record the power mirror connector terminals location and the wire harness colors. ...
Resetting the Clock Settings
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Clock Adjustment►Clock Adjustment Reset all clock settings to the factory defaults. Select OK under Reset. ...
Gauge Control Module Replacement
NOTE: Before replacing the gauge control module, retrieve the ODO value and the maintenance minder information from the gauge control module with the HDS. Remove the instrument panel. ...