This system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
• Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
• Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
• Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Files on the USB flash drive are played in their stored order. This order may be different from the order displayed on your PC or device.
The navigation system must be initialized if power to the navigation system is interrupted for any reason (e.g., the battery was disconnected). ...
Audio Screen Control
AUDIO button (in USB mode) Control the audio screen through the navigation system. Select a track. Select the Folder tab to display the folder list. The following items are available: ...
DISC play DISC play track # (#: 1 to 30) DISC skip forward DISC skip back DISC track random* DISC track repeat* DISC track scan* DISC folder up DISC folder down DISC folder random* DISC fold ...