This system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
• Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
• Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
• Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Files on the USB flash drive are played in their stored order. This order may be different from the order displayed on your PC or device.
Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the body. For some models: Remove the side sill panel. Remove the front inner fender (A). ...
Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to prope ...
Taking a Detour
DEST button (when en route) ►Detour Calculate a detour route manually. The system attempts to calculate a new route by avoiding the next 5 miles (while on a freeway) or 1 mile (while on a ...