1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Manual Transmission Disassembly (M/T)
Exploded View - Clutch Housing ...
Fastening a Seat Belt
After adjusting a front seat to the proper position, and while sitting upright and well back in the seat: 1. Pull the seat belt out slowly. 2. Insert the latch plate into the buckle, then tu ...
The signals received from the GPS satellites are extremely weak (less than a millionth of the strength of a local FM station) and require an unobstructed view of the sky. The GPS antenna is loca ...