1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Clutch Pedal Position Switch Replacement (With Cruise Control(M/T))
Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the clutch pedal position switch (B). Loosen the locknut (C), then remove the clutch pedal position switch. Install the clutch ...
Setting the Clock
Press and hold the CLOCK (SOUND) button until you hear a beep. The displayed time begins to blink. Change the hours by pressing the H (preset 4) button until the numbers advance to the desired tim ...
Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Your vehicle’s exhaust contains carbon monoxide gas. Carbon monoxide should not enter the vehicle in normal driving if you maintain your vehicle properly and follow the information on this page. ...