1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Types of Airbags
Your vehicle is equipped with three types of airbags: • Front airbags: Airbags in front of the driver’s and front passenger’s seats. • Side airbags: Airbags in the driver’s and front passe ...
Find Place Commands
Find nearest (specify place): Auto service center ACURA dealers HONDA dealers Gas station Hydrogen station Auto parts & electronics shop Auto repair & maintenance shop Car wash & d ...
Compress the damper spring, then remove the nut (A) while holding the damper shaft with a hex wrench (B). Do not compress the damper spring more than necessary to remove the nut. ...