Turn Signal Control Lever
Light Control Switches
Wipers and Washers
Wiper/Washer Control Lever
: Low speed with intermittent
: Low speed wipe
: High speed wipe
● To adjust, pull the adjustment lever towards you, adjust to the desired position, then lock the lever back in place.
● To open the tailgate, pull the tailgate open handle, and lift up.
Power Door Mirrors
● With the ignition switch in ON ,
move the selector switch to L or R.
● Push the appropriate edge of the adjustment switch to adjust the mirror.
● With the ignition switch in ON (w, open and close the power windows.
● If the power window lock button is in the off position, each passenger’s window can be opened and closed with its own switch.
● If the power window lock button is in the on position, each passenger’s window switch is disabled.
Heating and Cooling* System
● Rotate the fan control dial to adjust the fan speed.
● Rotate the Mode control dial ( /
/ ) to select the vents air flows
● Rotate the temperature control dial to adjust the temperature.
● Rotate the fan control dial to OFF to turn the system off.
● Rotate the mode to defrost the
Models without navigation system
1 Press the CLOCK button until the displayed time begins flashing.
2 Press the 1 (Hour) or 2 (Minute) button to set the time. Press the 3 (Reset) button to set the time to the nearest hour.
3 Press the CLOCK button again to set the time.
Models with navigation system
The navigation system receives signals from GPS satellites, updating the clock automatically.
Ball Joint Removal
Special Tools Required Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 mm 07AAF-SECA120 Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 071AF-S3VA000 Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 notice ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
Maximum Tire Pressure Max Press - The maximum air pressure the tire can hold. Maximum Tire Load Max Load - The maximum load the tire can carry at maximum air pressure. Tire PressureMonitoring Sys ...