1. If you receive a call when
Bluetooth® Audio is playing, press
the (Pick-Up) button on the
steering wheel to answer the call.
2. Press the (Hang-Up) button to
end the call, and Bluetooth® Audio is resumed.
If more than one phone is paired to the HFL system, there may be a delay before the system begins to play.
A “NO CONNECT” message may be displayed if:
• The phone is not linked to HFL.
• The phone is not turned on.
• The phone is not in the vehicle.
• An incompatible phone is connected.
Selecting FM/AM Mode
1. Press the FM/AM button. ► Press the FM/AM button again, if necessary, to select the frequency band (FM1, FM2, AM). ► The band and frequency are displayed. 2. Select AUD ...
On Sport model LOCK - Press this button once to lock all doors and the tailgate. Some exterior lights will flash once. When you push LOCK twice within 5 seconds, the horn will sound to verify t ...
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
Remove the fuel tank unit. Remove the reservoir (A). Remove the clip (B) and the ground wire (C), then remove the bracket (D). Remove the clip (E), then r ...