1. If you receive a call when
Bluetooth® Audio is playing, press
the (Pick-Up) button on the
steering wheel to answer the call.
2. Press the (Hang-Up) button to
end the call, and Bluetooth® Audio is resumed.
If more than one phone is paired to the HFL system, there may be a delay before the system begins to play.
A “NO CONNECT” message may be displayed if:
• The phone is not linked to HFL.
• The phone is not turned on.
• The phone is not in the vehicle.
• An incompatible phone is connected.
Changing the Rear Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Raise the wiper arm off. 2. Pivot up the bottom end of the wiper blade until it comes off from the wiper arm. 3. Slide the wiper blade out from the end with the indent. NOTICE Avoid dro ...
SRS Component Replacement/Inspection After Deployment
NOTE: Before doing any SRS repairs, check for DTCs, for the less obvious deployed components (seat belt tensioners, front impact sensors, side impact sensors, etc). If there is ...
Parking Brake Use the parking brake to keep the vehicle stationary when parking. To apply: Pull the lever fully up without pressing the release button. To release: 1. Pull the lever slightly ...