• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Play only standard round-shaped discs.
The disc packages or jackets should have one of these symbols.
■ Discs with M, WMA, or AAC Tracks
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported. If an unsupported track is found, the audio unit displays Unsupported, and then skips to the next track.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CDRW may not play either.
Tire Sealant Removal
Canada models with 5-speed A/T NOTE: This procedure is only to be used with the temporary tire repair kit. The tire inflator and temporary repair sealant are used on vehicles withou ...
Using the Touch Screen
Touch a character or icon on the screen to select it. ►Select Delete to remove the last entered character. ►Select Shift to display accented and upper/lower case characters. ►Sele ...
List of Categories
* Stored in “Fav. Subcategory” by factory default. ...