Use the Map Menu to control the icons displayed on the screen. You can also use the Map Menu to find locations or to cancel the route.
1. On the map screen, select MAP MENU (if displayed).
► The Map Menu is displayed on the map screen.
2. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels your current route.
• Show icon on Map: Selects the icons to display on the map.
• Map Legend: Displays an overview of the map features.
If you scroll the map while en route, press the MAP/GUIDE (or CANCEL/BACK) button to return to the current position map screen, then select MAP MENU.
• Guidance Menu: Allows you to set or confirm the guidance points and freeway exits for your route.
• Find Nearest…: Allows you to find the nearest place/landmark (e.g., nearest gas station) by specifying a category. You can then add the location to the list of destinations, set as a waypoint, or set as your destination.
• Exit Info: Displays a list of the freeway exits.
Changing the Route Preference
Change the route preference by selecting minimum or maximum driving methods. 1. Select MIN or MAX for each item. 2. Select OK. The calculated route may not be the route you would choose. For saf ...
Shift Lever Does Not Move
Automatic transmission models Follow the procedure below if you cannot move the shift lever out of the position. ■Releasing the Lock 1. Set the parking brake. 2. Remove the key from the ...
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal (A/T)
Remove the ATF feed pipe (A) from the regulator valve body (B). Remove the ATF feed pipes (C) (D) from the servo body (E). Remove the ATF strainer (F) (two bolts). ...