Use the Map Menu to control the icons displayed on the screen. You can also use the Map Menu to find locations or to cancel the route.
1. On the map screen, select MAP MENU (if displayed).
► The Map Menu is displayed on the map screen.
2. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels your current route.
• Show icon on Map: Selects the icons to display on the map.
• Map Legend: Displays an overview of the map features.
If you scroll the map while en route, press the MAP/GUIDE (or CANCEL/BACK) button to return to the current position map screen, then select MAP MENU.
• Guidance Menu: Allows you to set or confirm the guidance points and freeway exits for your route.
• Find Nearest…: Allows you to find the nearest place/landmark (e.g., nearest gas station) by specifying a category. You can then add the location to the list of destinations, set as a waypoint, or set as your destination.
• Exit Info: Displays a list of the freeway exits.
A/T Differential Carrier and Final Driven Gear Replacement (A/T)
Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). The final driven gear bolts have left-hand threads. Install the final driven gear on the differential carri ...
A/T Housing Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation (A/T)
Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the cotters (C) from the idler gear shaft (D), then remove the idler gear shaft. Do not distort the snap ring. Check ...
Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
Remove the oil pump. Measure the connecting rod end play with a feeler gauge (A) between the connecting rod (B) and the crankshaft (C). Connecting Rod End Play ...