Use the Map Menu to control the icons displayed on the screen. You can also use the Map Menu to find locations or to cancel the route.
1. On the map screen, select MAP MENU (if displayed).
► The Map Menu is displayed on the map screen.
2. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels your current route.
• Show icon on Map: Selects the icons to display on the map.
• Map Legend: Displays an overview of the map features.
If you scroll the map while en route, press the MAP/GUIDE (or CANCEL/BACK) button to return to the current position map screen, then select MAP MENU.
• Guidance Menu: Allows you to set or confirm the guidance points and freeway exits for your route.
• Find Nearest…: Allows you to find the nearest place/landmark (e.g., nearest gas station) by specifying a category. You can then add the location to the list of destinations, set as a waypoint, or set as your destination.
• Exit Info: Displays a list of the freeway exits.
Wheel Runout Inspection
Raise and support the vehicle. Check for a bent or deformed wheel. Set up the dial gauge as shown, and measure the axial runout by turning the wheel. ...
Lower Front Bumper Grille Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 With Front Fog Lights NOTE: Take care not to scratch ...
HFL Switch Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component location, and the precautions and procedures in the SRS section before doing repairs or service. Remove the ...