Use the Map Menu to control the icons displayed on the screen. You can also use the Map Menu to find locations or to cancel the route.
1. On the map screen, select MAP MENU (if displayed).
► The Map Menu is displayed on the map screen.
2. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels your current route.
• Show icon on Map: Selects the icons to display on the map.
• Map Legend: Displays an overview of the map features.
If you scroll the map while en route, press the MAP/GUIDE (or CANCEL/BACK) button to return to the current position map screen, then select MAP MENU.
• Guidance Menu: Allows you to set or confirm the guidance points and freeway exits for your route.
• Find Nearest…: Allows you to find the nearest place/landmark (e.g., nearest gas station) by specifying a category. You can then add the location to the list of destinations, set as a waypoint, or set as your destination.
• Exit Info: Displays a list of the freeway exits.
Audio Screen Control
AUDIO button (in BT mode) Control the audio screen through the navigation system. Select an item. The following items are available: • GROUP: Select or to select a playlist, album, genre ...
Connecting rod Specification(s)
Connecting rod Item Measurement Qualification Standard or New Service Limit Connecting ...
Dust off the vehicle body after you drive. Regularly inspect your vehicle for scratches on painted surfaces. A scratch on a painted surface can result in body rust. If you find a scratch, promptly ...