■ U.S. Owners
Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties:
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
– covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects in materials and workmanship.
Emissions Control Systems Defects Warranty and Emissions Performance Warrant
y – these two warranties cover your vehicle’s emissions control systems.
Time, mileage, and coverage are conditional. Please read your warranty booklet for exact information.
Seat Belt Limited Warranty
– a seat belt that fails to function properly is covered by a limited warranty. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
– all exterior body panels are covered for rust-through from the inside for the specified time period with no mileage limit.
Accessory Limited Warranty
– Honda accessories are covered under this warranty. Time and mileage limits depend on the type of accessory and other factors. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Replacement Parts Limited Warranty
– covers all Honda replacement parts against defects in materials and workmanship. Replacement Battery Limited Warranty
– provides prorated coverage for a replacement battery purchased from a dealer.
Replacement Muffler Lifetime Limited Warranty
– provides coverage for as long as the purchaser of the muffler owns the vehicle.
Restrictions and exclusions apply to all these warranties. Please read the 2013 Honda warranty information booklet that came with your vehicle for precise information on warranty coverages. Your vehicle’s original tires are covered by their manufacturer.
Tire warranty information is in a separate booklet.
■ Canadian Owners
Please refer to the 2013 warranty manual that came with your vehicle.
Shift Lever Does Not Move
Automatic transmission models Follow the procedure below if you cannot move the shift lever out of the position. ■Releasing the Lock 1. Set the parking brake. 2. Remove the key from the ...
Parking Brake Lever Replacement
Release the parking brake lever fully. Remove the center console. Disconnect the parking brake switch connector (A) from the parking brake switch (B). ...
Reset Factory Default Settings
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Reset Factory Default Reset all the settings on the Setup screens to their factory defaults. Select Yes. The following settings are reset: • Br ...