■ U.S. Owners
Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties:
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
– covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects in materials and workmanship.
Emissions Control Systems Defects Warranty and Emissions Performance Warrant
y – these two warranties cover your vehicle’s emissions control systems.
Time, mileage, and coverage are conditional. Please read your warranty booklet for exact information.
Seat Belt Limited Warranty
– a seat belt that fails to function properly is covered by a limited warranty. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
– all exterior body panels are covered for rust-through from the inside for the specified time period with no mileage limit.
Accessory Limited Warranty
– Honda accessories are covered under this warranty. Time and mileage limits depend on the type of accessory and other factors. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Replacement Parts Limited Warranty
– covers all Honda replacement parts against defects in materials and workmanship. Replacement Battery Limited Warranty
– provides prorated coverage for a replacement battery purchased from a dealer.
Replacement Muffler Lifetime Limited Warranty
– provides coverage for as long as the purchaser of the muffler owns the vehicle.
Restrictions and exclusions apply to all these warranties. Please read the 2013 Honda warranty information booklet that came with your vehicle for precise information on warranty coverages. Your vehicle’s original tires are covered by their manufacturer.
Tire warranty information is in a separate booklet.
■ Canadian Owners
Please refer to the 2013 warranty manual that came with your vehicle.
Fuel Pressure Relieving
Before disconnecting fuel lines or hoses, relieve pressure from the system by disabling the fuel pump and disconnecting the fuel line/quick connect fitting in the engine compartment. With the HDS ...
Inspecting and Changing Fuses
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK . Turn headlights and all accessories off. 2. Check the fuses in the engine compartment. ► If the fuse is blown, have it replaced by a dealer. 3. I ...
Dust and Pollen Filter
On models with A/C This filter removes the dust and pollen that is brought in fromthe outside through the heating and cooling system. Have your dealer replace the filter when this service is indic ...