■ U.S. Owners
Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties:
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
– covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects in materials and workmanship.
Emissions Control Systems Defects Warranty and Emissions Performance Warrant
y – these two warranties cover your vehicle’s emissions control systems.
Time, mileage, and coverage are conditional. Please read your warranty booklet for exact information.
Seat Belt Limited Warranty
– a seat belt that fails to function properly is covered by a limited warranty. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
– all exterior body panels are covered for rust-through from the inside for the specified time period with no mileage limit.
Accessory Limited Warranty
– Honda accessories are covered under this warranty. Time and mileage limits depend on the type of accessory and other factors. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Replacement Parts Limited Warranty
– covers all Honda replacement parts against defects in materials and workmanship. Replacement Battery Limited Warranty
– provides prorated coverage for a replacement battery purchased from a dealer.
Replacement Muffler Lifetime Limited Warranty
– provides coverage for as long as the purchaser of the muffler owns the vehicle.
Restrictions and exclusions apply to all these warranties. Please read the 2013 Honda warranty information booklet that came with your vehicle for precise information on warranty coverages. Your vehicle’s original tires are covered by their manufacturer.
Tire warranty information is in a separate booklet.
■ Canadian Owners
Please refer to the 2013 warranty manual that came with your vehicle.
■Using the Driver’s Seat Armrest* Pull down the armrest. ...
Transmission End Cover Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch Replacement (A/T)
Remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (A). Make sure there is no water, oil, dust, or foreign particles inside the connector. Install the new tr ...
There are four methods you can use to specify a new destination during route guidance. ►Say “Find Nearest…” Searches for the nearest place/landmark on the map screen (e.g., “ ...