● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
Unverified Area Routing
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance Receive turn-by-turn map and voice guidance in unverified areas. Select On or Off. Unverified roads are found in rural ar ...
Replacement (Part -1)
Remove some of the brake fluid from the master cylinder. Raise and support the vehicle. Remove the front wheels. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A). ...
Lift and Support Points
NOTE: If you are going to remove heavy components such as suspension or the fuel tank from the rear of the vehicle, first support the front of the vehicle with tall safety stands. When substantial ...