● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
Shift Lever Housing Replacement (M/T)
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the center console, dashboard, and related parts. Remove the center console. Remove the harness clamps (A). Remove the lock pin ...
The voice control system can also recognize phonetic alphabet input for numbers, letters, accented letters, punctuation marks, and symbols. NOTE: When selecting letters using the voice control s ...
Fuel and Emissions System Description - Electronic Throttle Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System The throttle is electronically controlled by the electronic throttle control system (ETCS). Refer to the system diagram to see a functional layout of the ...