● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
Manual Transmission Automatic Transmission ● Shift to P and depress the brake pedal when starting the engine. Shifting Park Turn off or start the engine. Transmission is locked. R ...
If the Low Tire Pressure Indicator Comes On
U.S. models ■ Reasons for the indicator to come on A tire pressure is significantly low. If the compact spare tire* is installed, the indicator stays on for a while, and then goes off. & ...
Audio System Description
Overview The audio-navigation unit or audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. To select audio functions, use one of the following inputs: Audio-navigation unit or a ...