● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
These labels are in the locations shown. They warn you of potential hazards that could cause serious injury or death. Read these labels carefully. If a label comes off or becomes hard to read (exce ...
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector(A), then remove the air cleaner cover (B) and the air cleaner element (C). NOTE: Be careful not to damage the MAF sensor/IAT sensor on the air ...
Playing a CD
Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs in either MP3 or WMA format. With the CD loaded, press the CD button. ■How to Select a File from a Folder with the Selector Knob (MP3 ...