● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
Under-Cowl Panel Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. Remove these items: Windshield wiper arms Cowl cover Remove the bolts, then remove the under-cowl panel ...
Auxiliary Input Jack
U.S. Sport and all Canadian models The auxiliary input jack is underneath the accessory power socket in the center pocket. The system will accept auxiliary input from standard audio accessories. ...
How to Refuel
1. Stop your vehicle with the service station pump on the left side of the vehicle in the rear. 2. Turn off the engine. 3. Press the area indicated by the arrow to release the fuel fill door. Y ...