Your vehicle can be towed behind a motorhome at legal highway speeds up to 65 mph (100 km/h). Do not exceed 65 mph (100 km/h).
Otherwise, severe transmission damage will occur.
When purchasing a tow bar, make sure you select a reputable manufacturer and installer. Follow the manufacturer’s attachment instructions carefully.
The steering system can be damaged if the steering wheel is locked. Leave the ignition switch in the ACCESSORY (I) position, and make sure the steering wheel turns f reely bef ore you begin towing.
Perform the following procedure every day immediately before you begin towing. Otherwise severe automatic transmission damage will occur.
1. Check the transmission fluid level. Do not overfill.
2. Start the engine.
3. Press on the brake pedal. Move the shift lever through all its positions.
4. Shift to D position and hold for 5 seconds, then to N. Let the engine run for 3minutes, then turn it off
Severe transmission damage will occur if the vehicle is shif ted f rom reverse to neutral and then towed with the drive wheels on the ground.
5. Release the parking brake.
6. Leave the ignition switch in the ACCESSORY (I) position so the steering wheel does not lock.
7. Make sure the radio is off, and remove any item plugged into the accessory power socket so you do not run down the battery.
If you tow more than 8 hours in one day, you should repeat the above procedure at least every 8 hours (when you stop for fuel, etc.)
Failure to f ollow the recommended instructions exactly will result in severe automatic transmission damage. If you cannot shif t the transmission or start the engine, your vehicle must be transported on a f lat-bed truck or trailer.
If you tow your vehicle with an automatic transmission, the Honda Genuine ATF-Z1 transmission fluid must be changed every 2 years or 30,000 miles (48,000 km), whichever comes first.
Manual transmission: 1. Move the shifter into the Neutral position.
2. Release the parking brake.
3. Leave the ignition switch in the ACCESSORY (I) position so the steering wheel does not lock.
4. Make sure the radio is off, and remove any item plugged into the accessory power socket so you do not run down the battery.
Front Seat Frame Replacement
Driver's Seat Check the operation of the driver's seat position sensor after any of these actions : Driver's seat position sensor replacement Cover plate (f ...
Audio Screen Control
AUDIO button (in FM/AM mode) Control the audio system through the navigation screen. 1. Select a frequency band (AM, FM1, or FM2). 2. Select a preset station. ► Touch and hold a pr ...
Models with 7 positions AT Shifting
Change the shift position in accordance with your driving needs. ■ Shift lever positions You cannot turn the ignition switch to LOCK and remove the key unless the shift lever is in . ...