■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Clutch Pedal Position Switch Replacement (With Cruise Control(M/T))
Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the clutch pedal position switch (B). Loosen the locknut (C), then remove the clutch pedal position switch. Install the clutch ...
If a disc error occurs, you may see the following error messages. ...
Clear All Speed Dial
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Clear All Speed Dial Delete all registered speed dials stored in Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®. Select Yes. You can also delete a speed dial individ ...